The information made available on this website is not intended to be a substitute for proper medical care by a physician, nor should it be intended as medical advice. Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach is not a medical doctor, and encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research in partnership with your advising physician.
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Chloé Goodfellow, unless otherwise noted. Any application or use of the information, resources, or recommendations contained within this website is at your own risk, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not rely on information in this site as tools for self-diagnosis.
The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the Food and Drug Administration.
Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.
Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach assumes no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation or application of any information supplied in these products. Please consult the physician of your choice before starting this, or any, diet plan or exercise program. Always consult your doctor for appropriate examinations, treatment, testing and care recommendations.
Last Updated May 25th, 2018
The website www.chloegoodfellow.com is owned by Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach, a registered Ontario business.
“We,” “us,” and “our” = Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach
“User,” “you,” and “your” = website visitors, customers, and any other users of our website.
“Service” and “Services” = (but are not limited to) health and wellness news, holistic health blog, monthly newsletter, product recommendations, hair and tissue mineral analysis, and health coaching services.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways, for the following reasons:
- When you enter information into our contact form, blog, social media page, online scheduler, take a survey or quiz, or provide us with other communication details, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and the text of any message you enter. We have the right to process this data based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you and responding to your questions or concerns. We may retain such information for our communication records.
- When you become a customer, and make a purchase from us, we will collect information necessary to complete your transaction, including your name, email address, phone number, billing address, credit card and payment details. We have the right to process this data based on our contractual obligation to fulfill your purchase. We will not retain such information any longer than necessary. We may use third party data processors to transact your purchase and in that case, we will not have access to your payment information.
- When you visit our website, we may use “cookies” to collect information on how you are using our website. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of data that identify your browser and are sent to, and stored on your computer while you are visiting a certain website. The cookies we collect do not include any personal identifiable information, however they may include an anonymous unique identifier. We may use session cookies which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies which remain on your computer until you delete them. You always have the option to disable cookies through your web browser’s settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website and some areas of our website may not function as intended. Our website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by your browser.
- When you visit our website, we may collect information about your use of our website, via Automatic Data Collection Technology, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. We may collect your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on each of those pages, the referring URL and other statistics in order to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. If we utilize third party Automatic Data Collection Technology, we will do so in compliance with their company policies. We may also receive data from third parties such as payment processing companies, social media platforms, advertising companies, search engines and other technical services. We strive to use only the services of third party companies who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In all of these instances, we will only collect Personal Information from you if you voluntarily submit the information to us. We have the lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you, as outlined above, in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being used.
- When you contact us, through an online form, social media, blog, or other communication, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to communicate with you and respond to your contact.
- When you request a program or product from us, whether free or paid, or “opt in” to receive communication from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to deliver such program, product or communication, including resources, emails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and notifications of updates to our business. We may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes by uploading it to our social media platforms to create look alike audiences and using your comments and feedback in other marketing efforts.
- When you purchase a program or product from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us, including credit card details and billing address to complete your transaction. We will not store or share this financial Personal Information. We will also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the program or product you purchased and to keep you updated on necessary information regarding our Services.
- When you visit our website, we will use the (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information we collect to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website, create a better user experience and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. Our website does not use any information to make automatic decisions.
By collecting and using your Personal Information, we are acting as a Data Controller with discretion to decide what information we collect, how we use it and store it. We may use a third party to act as a Data Processor to store and process your Personal Information. We strive to use only Data Processors who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
C. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being shared. We take appropriate actions to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- We will share your Personal Information in limited circumstances for specific, limited purposes with trusted third parties, including our email management service and other members of our team who assist us in operating our website, managing our business, or providing legal or accounting services for us.
- We will share the Personal Information that you provide to us when making a purchase with additional trusted third parties, including our payment processor and financial gateway to assist in completing the financial transaction.
- We may share your Personal Information in the event of a sale of our company or with a joint venture or affiliate partner if necessary.
Your Personal Information will only be shared and processed for the specific, limited purpose as necessary. Your Personal Information will never be sold or given to any other entity without your consent, beyond what is required to complete a purchase or request. To the best of our abilities, trusted third parties with whom we share your Personal Information will keep such information confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, unless required to do so by law.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being stored.
E. PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information, including information you voluntarily provide to us and that which we collect automatically, is important to us and we use our best efforts to protect it. We strive to use industry standard commercially acceptable online security measures, including a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) on our website and only share your information with third parties who we have researched and determined to be compliant with current safety standards. However, no transmission over the internet or methods of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we are not responsible should an unauthorized third-party gain access to your information, without our consent. In the event that www.chloegoodfellow.com is tampered with, your information may be inadvertently intercepted. If we become aware that a data breach has occurred, we will notify the appropriate authorities within a timely manner. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for these actions and any damages that result from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information. You expressly agree to hold us harmless from any and all claims which may arise from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information.
Please note, when you voluntarily give out your Personal Information online through our website or on our social media page, in a way that makes it viewable by others, whether through a comment on a blog, a posting on a message board, or by any other means, it can be viewed by the public and can potentially be collected and used by others. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you share in this manner. You expressly agree that you disclose such information at your own risk and you assume all responsibility for its unauthorized use.
Because our core activities do not consist of processing operations which require regular and systematic processing of data subjects on a large scale, nor do we process sensitive data on a large scale, we have determined that Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
F. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only retain the minimum Personal Information necessary to fulfill the specific, limited purpose for which it was collected. We also retain and process Personal Information for reasonable business purposes, including legal compliance, financial record keeping and dispute resolution.
G. RIGHT TO CONTROL PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to control your Personal Information including the right to access, receive a copy of, update, edit, delete, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
You may request information on how your Personal Information is being used and processed, request access to, request a copy of, restrict our use and processing of, or request to update, edit, delete or erase your Personal Information at any time, free of charge, by writing to us at:
Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach
2748 Mozart Court
You also have the right to be forgotten, and may withdraw your consent previously given to us, by “opting-out” or unsubscribing from our email list through an online automated process at your own discretion, at any time. To “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our list, you may click the unsubscribe button visible at the bottom of every email we send to you as a subscriber through this list, or you may email us directly at email@example.com. Once you “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our email list, we will remove you and you should not receive additional emails from us, except in the case of a technical glitch.
IV. External Websites and Social Media
You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the terms and policies of these external websites and we are in no way responsible for any damages arising from any interactions with these external websites.
To access certain Services on our website, you may be prompted to set up a user name and password. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the security of such information and for any and all acts, losses or damages that result as a failure to keep this information secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach is based on a philosophy of empowering you to take responsibility for your lifestyle and diet choices, including the results of your hair mineral analysis. Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach intends to provide information and analysis to help you use the information gained from your hair samples. We believe that hair testing identifies mineral and toxin levels in your body and that you can normalize these levels through nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle that you make for yourself.
Information and statements made by Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach are educational and are not medical advice nor intended to replace the advice of your treating physician. Chloe Goodfellow does not diagnose, treat or cure any illness or prescribe medication. The information provided by this site is not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service and is not a substitute for a one-on-one consultation with your physician. If you have a medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
This website may contain information and links to sites by third parties, including information in comments on articles. Such information and links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach is not responsible for such information or the content or products of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We do not adopt any medical claims which may have been made by third parties. Chloe Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach will do its best to remove unauthorized and offensive content, but we cannot guarantee that all such third-party content will be removed.
In no event shall Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach, its officers, directors, employees, or suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Sites, Services, Products, or this agreement, including without limitation, lost profits, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Please respect the hard work that has gone into this website and its contents. All of the material on this site is protected by Canadian copyright and trademark law and cannot be use without prior permission.
All services provided by way of this website are governed by the law of Ontario, Canada.
AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK
Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please note the Chloé Goodfellow Health & Wellness Coach website contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service through the site via my link, I will get a small commission which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. This directly helps to keep the website operational and helps to keep my prices competitively low. Thank you for your support!
I only recommend products or services that I love and use myself, or have an excellent reputation. Please always do your own due diligence when making your own purchases.